|History||Location & Directions||Parking & Maps|
|Disabled Guest Services||Guest Services||Fees|
|Membership Fee Policies||Miscellaneous|
The Rudolf Fitness Center is located on the first floor of the Martin Centre.
Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Hours listed are for the Gonzaga school year only, please check with the RFC staff for holiday and summer hours.
- Current Gonzaga Undergraduate Students: $95/semester, required activity fee
- Current Graduate and Law Students: $150/ semester
- Current Faculty & Staff: Free Benefit
- Current Faculty & Staff Family Membership: $200/semester
- Spouse of current Student, Faculty & Staff: $150/semester
- Guests of current faculty, staff, or students: $10/day
- Locker Rental: $10/locker/semester
- There are Green and Red parking pass lots south of the Martin Centre
- Visitors without a parking pass may park in one of the three visitor's parking spaces in the first row of the Green Lot.
- There are five designated handicap parking spaces next to the visitor's parking.
- The Kermit Rudolf Fitness Center is designed to 100% ADA compliance.
- If there is ever a concern or question involving disabled guests, please feel free to contact Jose Hernandez, Director of the Rudolf Fitness Center at 509.313.3976.
Equipment checkout, fee payments, general information, and lost and found are all handled at the Front Desk.Membership Fee Policies
- Dependants must be high school age or younger to be eligible for family membership.
- Spouses are included in family membership.
- The Rudolf Fitness Center is primarily for Gonzaga students, faculty, and staff. Children may use the pool and field house only during weekend hours. Only youth age 16 or older may use the cardiovascular and weight training equipment with accompaniment. Young children are not allowed to be left unattended.
Smoothie Bar operated by Sodexo at the Front Desk of the Rudolf Fitness Center. They offer various smoothie flavors, as well as bottle water and juices, energy bars and drinks, and occasionally fruit or yogurt cups.
Hours vary during the regular school year, and only open during athletic camps over the summer.
- There are men's and women's locker facilities in the pool area. Locker rooms have restroom and shower facilities, as well as lockers and benches. Lockers may be rented for a $10/semester fee, but locks must be provided by the renter. There is also a scale provided for patrons.
- Day lockers may be used free of charge and are located on the first floor of the Fitness Center under the stairs. Patrons must bring their own locks and remove them by the end of the day.
There are men's and women's restrooms in the locker rooms inside the pool area.
There is a courtesy phone located near the water fountain on the second floor and in the poll areas by the locker rooms. Patrons must dial a "9" before the desired local phone number.