Toyota ? Verizon Gonzaga Sweepstakes ? 2015 Official Rules
Toyota – Verizon Gonzaga Sweepstakes – 2015 Official Rules • NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Inland Empire Toyota Dealers Advertising Association; IMG Communications, Inc. d/b/a IMG College; and Gonzaga Sports Marketing, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the "Company"), will conduct the Sweepstakes (herein so called) as described in these Rules (herein so called), and by participating, each Participant (herein so called) agrees as follows:
1. Description of Sweepstakes/Participation.
a. Dates of Sweepstakes/How to enter: The Sweepstakes will begin on or about 2/10/15 and end on 2/25/15 11:59 EST. Enter by texting the keyword Toyota to 88528. All entries must be received by the 11:59 pm EST on 2/25/14. One entry per phone number. Message and data rates may apply and vary by carrier.
b. Random Drawing: On or about 2/26/15, three (3) finalists will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received to qualify and be invited to attend the Gonzaga Men’s Basketball game on 2/28/15 where one finalist will be awarded the grand prize.
2. Prize. The grand prize will be One (1) 2015 Toyota Camry. The prize has a total value of $22,970. One grand prize will be awarded, and Company reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Each finalist will receive: Two (2) tickets to the Gonzaga vs. BYU game on 2-28-2015 in Spokane, WA (transportation not included).
Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer’s terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Make/model of prize components subject to change at Company’s sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Participants must be U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by Company. Employees of the Company, the Sweepstakes’ participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members), who have, within the past six months, performed services for Company, are not eligible to enter or win..
4. Delivery Disclaimer. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: traffic congestion on telephone lines.
5. Publicity, Use of Personal Information. By participating, all Participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from Participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, the Sweepstakes’ sponsors and their respective employees, directors, affiliates, parents, shareholders and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, Participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize that is not specifically provided for in these official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who the Company believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility to claim the prize. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning shall be determined by the number of eligible entries received. In the event the Company is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by an event beyond the Company’s control the Company may substitute prizes of equal or greater value or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. In no event will Company be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Written copies of these rules or a list of winners are available during normal business hours at the business offices of Gonzaga Sports Marketing, and or by sending a written request with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope, to: Gonzaga Sports Marketing/IMG College, McCarthey Athletic Center, 502 East Boone, Spokane, WA 99258. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the U.S., which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein
03/17/2018 - Baseball Falls Short to Pepperdine, 11-8
03/17/2018 - Gonzaga beats Ohio State 90-84 for Sweet 16 return
03/17/2018 - Men’s Tennis Beats Yale, 5-2
03/17/2018 - Zags Fall At Stanford In NCAA First Round
03/17/2018 - WROW Wins V8, 2V8 at Hornet Invitational
03/16/2018 - Zags Move Up On Final Day At Pinehurst
03/16/2018 - Bies Deals Baseball to 1-0 Win over Pepperdine
Baseball03/17/2018Baseball03/16/2018Women's Basketball02/24/2018Women's Basketball02/22/2018