Gonzaga Athletic Training Page
Welcome to Gonzaga!
Enclosed are several forms that must be completed by August 1, 2004. You will not be allowed to participate in Gonzaga University athletics until they are completed and returned to the training room.
* Medical history form. It is long but you only have to complete it once during your career at Gonzaga. If you are a returning athlete you do not need to complete it again. If you are new, then you must fill in each section with as much detail as possible.
* Physical form This must be completed by a physician. The physician's stamp or business card must be included for verification. On the back is an assumption of risk and consent statement. Also on the back is a consent for treatment and medical records release section, written according to HIPPA regulations. Please read both sides of all forms and sign as indicated.
* Insurance form This form must be filled out completely prior to your participation in practice or competition at Gonzaga. A front and back copy of your insurance card must be included with this form.
* Also included is a letter regarding our injury and insurance policies. This letter has a detachable section that must be signed by you and your parents and returned to the training room before participation. You get to keep the letter as it explains what to do if you are injured and you receive bills.
* Please be sure to read both sides of all forms and sign as indicated. Your health and well being are our number one priority. If you have any injuries or questions please don't hesitate to give us a call (509) 323-4205. We look forward to seeing you.
PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN THE ENCLOSED FORMS TO:
2004 GONZAGA ATHLETIC MEDICAL FORMS
03/17/2018 - Baseball Falls Short to Pepperdine, 11-8
03/17/2018 - Gonzaga beats Ohio State 90-84 for Sweet 16 return
03/17/2018 - Men’s Tennis Beats Yale, 5-2
03/17/2018 - Zags Fall At Stanford In NCAA First Round
03/17/2018 - WROW Wins V8, 2V8 at Hornet Invitational
03/16/2018 - Zags Move Up On Final Day At Pinehurst
03/16/2018 - Bies Deals Baseball to 1-0 Win over Pepperdine
Baseball03/17/2018Baseball03/16/2018Women's Basketball02/24/2018Women's Basketball02/22/2018